Here are some tips for how to enjoy sex and to avoid spreading COVID-19.
“NYC said masturbate or fuck your roommates.”https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/olivianiland/new-york-city-safe-sex-guide-masturbation
Although not restricted to Fetish, the New York City Council has issued a wonderful sex guidance during this times of COVID-19 that can be applied anywhere in the world:
- Have sex with people close to you.
- You are your safest sex partner. Masturbation will not spread COVID-19, especially if you wash your hands (and any sex toys) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after sex.
- The next safest partner is someone you live with.
- Having close contact — including sex — with only a small circle of people helps prevent spreading COVID-19. Have sex only with consenting partners.
- You should avoid close contact — including sex — with anyone outside your household.
- If you do have sex with others, have as few partners as possible.
- If you usually meet your sex partners online or make a living by having sex, consider taking a break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting or chat rooms may be options for you.
- Take care during sex.
- Kissing can easily pass COVID-19. Avoid kissing anyone who is not part of your small circle of close contacts.
- Rimming (mouth on anus) might spread COVID-19. Virus in feces may enter your mouth.
- Condoms and dental dams can reduce contact with saliva or feces, especially during oral or anal sex.
- Washing up before and after sex is more important than ever.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash sex toys with soap and warm water.